|Who is the fair open to?|
|The International Tourism Exhibition is a trade fair aimed at both trade professionals from the tourism industry and the general public. From 4th to 6th April it opens to both trade visitors and general public looking for the best tourist offers available at Feria Valencia.|
|What are the opening hours of the fair?|
Tickets on sale at the hostesses counters at the Centre Forum of Feria Valencia
- 2nd April: Contract Market: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
- 3rd - 5th April: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm.
|Can I get to the fair on public transport?|
- Bus: number 62 (approx. every 20 min) takes you to the main entrance of the exhibition centre.
- Tram: number 4, takes you to the main entrance of the exhibition centre.
- Metro: number 2 to "CAROLINES-FIRA" Station (approx. every 15 min.) and a free shuttle bus runs to and from the fair.
- Taxi: you can order a cab on the following numbers: 963571313 / 963703333 / 961385500
|Where can I park? |
|Exhibitors and visitors can use antes the pay car parks P-1 and P-2 |
|How much is the admission to TCV 2008?|
|Trade professionals can register on our webpage and then pick up their tickets on arrival at the fair, at the customer service counter in Centre Forum at Feria Valencia.|
Admission to TCV costs 3 Euros but is totally free to trade professionals who register previously on our webpage.
|Admission costs 3 Euros|
Tickets can be purchased on arrival at the Centre Forum at Feria Valencia.